Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am a good girl

My colleague, the ex-Malaysian now Australian architect said Malaysian girls are still very conservative as compared to girls from other countries, they will take the duties of a woman seriously.

My boss's wife said I am very soft spoken and I am different from others girls at my age since I like to learn about cooking and housework.

My friend who I don't really know how much he knows about me said I am a very good girl. What does he means by a good girl, in what sense and how he judged, I really have no idea...

Okay.... Basically these people were trying to say I am a very family-kind of girl who is willing to cook and do all the housework, and whoever becomes my boyfriend will be very lucky.
ahaha... this is funny... I never thought people will see me like that... I am sure I am not a family kind of girl. I can't be! I like to work, I like to play, I like to go out, I like to be alone sometimes... how can I be?? Or will I be? Do they see that in me?? yes, I admit I am starting to learn about cooking and I did mention I don't mind housework... but that really does not mean I like any of these. Really want to clarify this... at least I said it out loud here, then next time I can have a proof to show people they were mistaken and I didn't mean to mislead them. ^^ I am so thoughtful =p

Anyway...Thanks for the good you all see in me, I really appreciates what you all said and I myself starting to believe I am a good girl too. ^^

No comments: