Monday, December 11, 2006

^_____^"' .............

Like the title implied..................... I don't know what to type... just wanted to drop afew lines to proof i am still alive and this blog still goes on.

I came back to my hometown yesterday... finally i feel i am really on holiday. I have nothing to worry about not like when i was in kl few days before. When i was in kl, is not like i had big things to deal with, is just my mind can't have a moment of peace. I tend to cram my schedule, it seems to me there are so many things i have to do. But now i m back in my hometown, at last.... P.E.A.C.E~ I don't have to worry about food, no temptation to resist, no rushing, no traffic jam... so free.....

Sea... I haven't go to see the sea... never mind, it only been 2 days, i can go tomorrow anyway. My beloved hometown, my family, i love you~ muaks~ ehehe (^@^)/

No comments: