Sunday, December 03, 2006

Going home

I am going back home tomorrow.. yet i m feeling uncertain now..... why am i feeling so........... well.... it is just there is so much uncertaintiesahead of me, how am i supposed to face them... and what should i do about them. Honestly, i am too lazy to do any changes, to put any efforts, how i wish i am a lucky bastard that everything will just becomes like what i wish.... ahaha/// what a dream...

How do i describe the feeling i have now......i can't put them in words, in short, i am confused. I don't know exactly what i wan and what i expect or what i should do...
A long vacation is what i dreamt for, and now it finally comes true...... with me here confusing myself.....

i miss so many people but another second i feel they are not that important to me at all.. how weird..... i wan to do alot of things and i really wan to achieve them.. yet i think i am able to forgive myself if i didnt ..... ahaha...... see how ironic am i.... i am just pathentic...

Anyway i m going home tomorrow, everthing will be great. and i will be fine.

No comments: