Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I want to do nothing

I dedicate the opening of this post to my dear friend jessica. Sica~ Happy Birthday!!~ another year older but wiser and prettier you have become, remember I always love you and will always stay by your side . =]

**
I escaped from what i was doing, end up here typing some crap............ crap crap.....crap crap.......

ARggHh... i really don't feel like doing anything. I have been zero productivitive this week and i am well awared of it. That's why i decided to go down to city for a walk this afternoon to change the mood, hoping when i got back i will be inspired to do some work.

Basically i was really walking and looking around only, i wasn't thinking anything. The things that i saw didn't process in my brain, so i can't type out anything interesting now. I shopped at market street mall, went to kinokuniya, walked back to central station then on the way i shopped somemore. Very tiring, but i was enjoying, the weather was fine, sunny and breezing. I was very mindless wandering in kinokuniya... i guess other people there probably wondered whyis this girl walked here and there so many times. At the end of the day, i bought a little cute book from kino, got my pen's refill and a few tops, not a bad day at all.

Now i am at home...3 am in the morning... i still not able to concentrate and focus to do my work...... aRGGhhh....then what's the point i went out???? aiyo.....

Really... i just want to do nothing... i didn't even watch manga, anime or drama, the whole day i just staring at monitor, surfing, click here and there and time slipped away from me..... ok, ok, fine.... go away.... go wherever you want!!

ARGhhhh ok la.... back to work.... crap......... crappy craap.......really lazy.........


1 comment:

mark said...

i do this all the time.

i don't want to think what should i do next so i click... click... type.,, click......