Monday, November 27, 2006

Indecisive

I am definitely an indecisive person. Undeniable... for instances:
01) I couldn't decide what language i should use to write my new post... have been thinking about it since i posted last post. 02) I am now still thinking should i from now on start writing in english or chinese. 03)Though i am now writing in english.. i wonder will i keep it up..... +__+"' Seriously.. I am this indecisive.

I went to Tanrongazoo with friends on Friday. The trip wasn't anything fascinating but i discovered a big thing ----> my friend's birthday is the same date as mine!! What a coincidennce~ after we discovered that our birthday is the same day, she started to ask me some funny questions, to find out if we have some common personalities. After several Q&As, yes, we do share some personalities. It seems like we both are very indecisive, it is not that we do have opinions or we do not like to think. We claimed that we have strong opinions, even we ask people for opinions end up we only follow our own decision, YET.... we are indecisive... how can this happens?? I don't really understand as well =p

Of course I wan to improve this part of me. Being indecisive really is not a charateristic that a succesful person should have, me whom wish i will succeed one day i have to change myself.
So my friends, please remind me and guide me when you see me being indecisive again. i say thanks to you in advance =]

No comments: