Sunday, November 12, 2006

Long Vacation

Though i am supposed to study but i was 'caught in' a very difficult situation! Oh kami-sama please forgive me.... i can't get away from all these distractions......Bad see kuan!! @_@

Anyway~~I watched Long Vacation again!! ahahaa... this is the X th times i watched it... i haven't finished all 11 episods this time though.... i am definitely going to finish all episods, it is so annoying if i don't finish watching all, it won't get off of my mind and i will keep daydreaming about what will happen in the later episods then i cannot concetrate on my study...

There is a reason why i like Long Vacation so much.. maybe more than one reasons. However one of the reasons is i always get something from the drama when i watch it, without fail, everytimes, even i have watched so many times. The conversations between sena and minami are so sweet, so cool and educative. I really love what they said.

For this time, i really love something minami said.
"when a person like someone and have been liked by someone, the person become a very straight forward person. "
why ? "Just a relief'' she said.
I strongly agree with minami. Ya, just a relief, fall in love and you will become a very straight forwardperson, i have seen this in my friends. =]

Long Vacation~So nice~ =]

No comments: