Sunday, April 13, 2008

Research Studio

The coming week is the fifth week of study week, have been busy with my study ever since semester started. We already had submission on the second week and it was a quite stressful one. Me and Rhun Ing were doing group work together, we really wanted to have a good start so we put lots of effort. That first submission was quite successful and so did the second submission.

Now we are under some invisible pressure to produce a huge, solid ambitious work due to the fact the lecturers has recognized our abilities. It is good in a sense we really have a good start but we also set a bar too high for ourselves. I don't know what is my partner's opinion about this, at least this is how I feel now.

I am struggling with my coming submission this week which still a group work with Rhun Ing and we have to produce a sufficient amount of work because we decided to stick together while others are doing individual work now. Working in a group is great especially when your group member is your housemate, it really make things easier and very convenient. This third submission is due on this Friday and we haven't started any significant work yet, this worries me. So it is very obvious I am going to spend my Sunday to Thursday all day at home to do work... which this is already the life pattern I have since week 2.

I really can't believe that I have so less time for myself when I only study one subject this semester...I was really really refuse to accept this fact until recently. At first I thought since I only doing one subject I will go looking for a job, now I really have to becareful about my decision, should I work or not?? I guess I will delicate some time to think about it after this submission.

Now is time to go back to my work... Gambate!! AZA AZA Fighting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qavidaroj.arcadepages.com/muvafu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]